This week, we are covering Trackforce Valiant’s Lone Worker Protection, a valuable tool to keep your remote workforce safe and protected in any situation. Dan Grewal, Senior Solution Consultant at Trackforce Valiant, gives a detailed interview and overview of the system in the video below!
The benefits of Lone Worker Protection:
- Peace of Mind: Your remote security team has peace of mind right in their pocket. Using Trackforce Valiant’s app, they can immediately react to any situation using three key features:
- Panic Button: Pressing the panic button immediately sends an alert to the command center to respond and assist in neutralizing the situation.
- Impact Detection: One of the most notable features, the system automatically alerts the command center if the device is dropped due to a potential injury.
- Push to Talk: Turn the app into a two-way radio for faster and more effective communication with the command center.
- Remote Work Management: Use the system’s GPS features to check on your team and allow them to report on situations in real time. If there is an emergency, a designated supervisor will be alerted via an emergency notification.
- Keep More Detailed Records: The internal logbook records location and timestamps of all worker check-ins to ensure proper incident reporting.
Of course, there are more features to Trackforce Valiant’s Lone Worker Protection Systems, so we recommend scheduling a demonstration of the full power of the system. It is guaranteed to make your team feel more enabled and secure, and it will give you peace of mind knowing they are up for success. Are you ready to explore Lone Worker Protection?
Interested in learning more about Lone Worker Protection? Check out these resources: